Friday, March 21, 2014

Back to India Chapter

I am not a usual blogger, it is not that I don't enjoy sharing but I am too lazy to write about it. I will try to keep record of everything I am doing from now on.
Since I have come back, all I have done is learn learn and learn. I have collected so much information about rigging that I think my mind will burst hahaha!
No seriously, I need to make a note of it so that I can get back to it whenever I forget. May be some soul like me who has spend hours searching on the internet about a silly question can benefit from my blog.

Alright, enough of blabbering!!

Currently, I am creating a face rig using joints. It is a basic setup nothing fancy but I will make sure that in future I can decorate it more. I need to show my skills for a job search and some display is badly needed.
The model Lucio is created by my friend Antonio from Bournemouth University.

I will update about it soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment